SINGLE ARM MODEUpdated 3 months ago
SINGLE ARM MODE
- Attach universal gimbal attachment to top handle of the gimbal
- Stow one arm away
- Attach arm to gimbal
- Adjust support arm tension
While operating gimbals, Ready Rig can support the payload in both dual-arm and single-arm mode.
Single arm mode allows operators the ability to capture shots that are more difficult to achieve in dual arm.
- Allows operators to have the lens inches above the ground without bending back.
- Free Pan, easily pan left and right without the restriction of the dual arm setup.
- ‘Don Juan’ mode: Run forward while the gimbal is pointing behind you.
- Limited height: While it is easier to go into low mode, single arm makes it difficult to go above eye level.
- Tilt is more difficult: Since the pick point is on the handle, the weight of the gimbal package will make tilting more difficult.
Was this article helpful?