Upgrade your GS to ProArmUpdated a year ago
Key features of the ProArm Upgrades:
- Increases payload capacity from 30 to 40 pounds
- Telescoping design extends from 24 to 37 inches for an effective boom range of 55 inches
- Can be locked or unlocked for sweeping movements or vertical axis stabilization
- Features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads for mounting monitors to either arm
- Provides greater versatility and freedom of movement for better shot composition and creativity
The ProArm Upgrade is a set of telescoping carbon fiber support arms designed to enhance the performance of the Ready Rig GS. These arms are designed to increase the payload capacity of the GS from 30 to 40 pounds, giving you more stability and support when using heavy cameras or other equipment.
One of the standout features of the ProArm Upgrade is its telescoping design, which allows the arms to extend from 24 to 37 inches. This gives you an effective boom range of 55 inches, allowing you to get the perfect shot from any angle. The arms can be locked or unlocked, giving you the ability to make sweeping booming movements.
In addition to their impressive range of motion, the ProArms also feature 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads that allow you to mount monitors to either arm. This keeps your monitors in your line of sight, making it easier to monitor your shots and make adjustments as needed.
Overall, the ProArm Upgrade is a valuable addition to any filmmaker's toolkit. It provides greater versatility and freedom of movement, enabling you to create without limitations and get the perfect shot every time.